Sunday 5 March 2017

Time for a little more Bacnet

Wow, time flies....
Just noticed that I am rocking it up to a year since my last post
And so what has happened since then, lots and not much

At work I have expanded my team and at home I have integrated a larger Bacnet device network

Now my Raspberry Pi has 5 DS1820 temperature sensors wired up all over the house and a EmonCMS power monitor connected up

All of these device are feeding back into our company's systems, as part of a 'test building'.
It has been very interesting to watch what the BuildingIQ software can do with just this information. I can now see what is going on at home, when power is being used and if its for AC/heating or just day to day living

So if your're interested then visit the BuildingIQ web site or keep watching here as I continue the journey of a DIY Bacnet server

No comments:

Post a Comment